For school supplies lists, please visit your school’s website.
New Student Enrollment
New Student is defined as a student who is transferring in from another school district, private school and/or from another state and has not been enrolled within the Holmes County Consolidated School District. Also applies to Pre-K, Kindergarten, first time 1st graders, or children that have never attended public or private school.
Parents/Guardians/Custodians of New Students will be required to complete an Enrollment Form and submit the following:
- Two proofs of residency
- Original Certificate of Immunization (no copies)
- Original Birth Certificate (no copies)
- Social Security Card (no copies)
- Report Card from previous school (not required for Kindergartners, first time 1st graders, or children that have never attended any type of school).
Returning Student Enrollment
Returning Student is defined as a student that completed the 2018 – 2019 school year in the Holmes County Consolidated School District and is returning for the 2019 – 2020 school year.
Parents/Guardians/Custodians of Returning Students will be required to complete a Certification of Residence Address form.
- If the parent/legal guardian’s address has changed, he/she will be required to provide two proofs of residency and update his/her information with the school.