Message to Parent
We are looking forward to a productive partnership with you to ensure our children can achieve their highest potential. We recognize that in order to be successful in school, our children need support from both the home and school. We know a strong partnership with you will make a great difference in your child’s education. As partners, we share the responsibility for our children’s success and want you to know that we will do our very best to carry out our responsibilities.
Partnering with families will be crucial this year as we face many obstacles due to the global pandemic. We appreciate your support as you work with students at home to practice safety protocols such as wearing a mask and washing hands. We encourage families to stay connected and informed by following our district website for important updates and information regarding our reopening plans.
Dr. Karina Peterson
Online Virtual Learning Expectations
- Students will follow an A/B block schedule
- Students will attend 4 virtual classes per day
- Students must log into classes ON TIME daily
- Students' attendance will be taken in each virtual class
- Students will be required to turn on their video camera during instruction
- Students must interact with the teacher by participating in discussions and learning activities
- Students will receive a minimum of 2 grades per week per class
- Students must submit all assigned work to the teacher