Holmes County Consolidated School District

Connecting for Success: Every Child, Every Classroom, Every Day


  • Click here for Request for Proposals (RFPs) and Request for Qualifications (RFQs)

    Comments (-1)
  • 2022 Title IV Survey

    Comments (-1)
  • 2022 Comprehensive Needs Assessment Survey

    Comments (-1)
  • COVID 19 Positive Results

    If your child has tested positive for COVID-19 please contact your child's school for to receive further directions for your child.

    Comments (-1)
  • Bell Schedules 2021-2022

    More information regarding transportation will be coming soon. Please be reminded that all students will attend their neighborhood schools.


    School Opens: 7:30 AM

    Instructional Time: 7:45 AM - 3:05 PM

    Dismissal: 3:05 PM



    School Opens: 7:30 AM

    Instructional Time: 8:00 AM - 3:20 PM

    Dismissal: 3:25 PM



    School Opens: 7:30 AM

    Instructional Time: 8:10 AM - 3:35 PM

    Dismissal: 3:40 PM


    Comments (-1)

    New student and existing student online registration is currently open.

    Click here to learn more.

    Comments (-1)
  • Pre-K Registration Information

    Parents Interested in Completing a Pre-K Application…. Call or Stop by:

    Durant HS Center (Durant Elem) see Alice Randle or Sheta Riley @ 662-639-2417

    Ambrose HS Center (Williams Dean) see Brenda Gallion or Willie Walden @ 66-450-3306

    Tchula EHS Center (S V Marshall) see Brenda Gallion or Joann Brown @ 662-766-4055


    Application Accepted Weekdays from: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.


    You May Complete an Application On-line at Any Time; Go to:

    · Mississippi Action for Progress Head Start Website…www.mapheadstart.org

    · At the Top of the Home Page; Click on: Online App for Enrollment

    · If you need assistance with the Online Application, please call any Head Start Center

    · Or if you need assistance, Contact the District Office @ 662-212-5289 (Ann Lokey, Ebony Wilson or Laura Gibbs) with any Questions!


    Click here for more information

    Comments (-1)
  • District Homeless Liaison
    Joy Hoover, Homeless Liaison
    Phone: 662-834-2175
    Please contact Ms. Hoover for assistance in enrolling your student or getting necessary community services,  if you answer yes to any of these questions:
    • Do you live in a motel or campground due to no current housing?
    • Do you live in a car, park, abandoned building, or bus or train station?
    • Do you live with someone else due to loss of housing or economic hardship?


    Foster Care Contact
    Dr. Angel Meeks
    313 Olive Street
    Lexington, MS 39095
    EL Contact
    Carol Stone
    313 Olive Street
    Lexington, MS 39095
    Comments (-1)

Upcoming Events

View Calendar

Like Us on Facebook

COVID-19 Response