New Student Online Registration
New Student Online Registration is currently open for New Students to the District. New students are defined as children enrolling in school for the first time or students transferring from another school district. In order to get access to the online registration form, parents must do the following:
1. Gather all required documents needed for registration.
2. Take all documents and your driver's license or State issued I.D. to the school that your child will be attending.
3. School personnel will review your documents. If everything is in order, they will issue the information needed to access the online registration application.
CLICK HERE to view the online registration tutorial video for NEW Students. The video provides step-by-step guidance for completing online registration.
- Two proofs of residency (e.g., apartment/home lease, utility bill, driver’s license)
- Immunization Record Form 121 for incoming 7th grade students
- Birth Certificate (new students only)
Students in grades K-8 must attend their neighborhood schools. The buses will only transport students to the school that is closest to their home address. No exceptions.